Feel free to use the location description for information that the user may need on the location. They can easily find the description in the app. For example: port code, contact person or job description.
Alarm when working alone
In the event of an accident, the app allows the user to quickly alert the manager with time and location. There is also a time-controlled alarm. The user sets a timer and when the time runs out an alarm is sent if the user does not stop the countdown prematurely.
Manage on your mobile
If you don’t know, you can manage the administration of Nuba in your mobile browser. Just go to nuba.se and select “log in”.
Who is working?
Administrators can always see who and where is checked in and there is also a feature for users to easily call or text colleagues who are checked in and available. No positions or times are displayed to users.
The app allows users to quickly get directions to the locations you have entered. – They just need to click on the map tab at the bottom left, select location and then click on the two arrows icon.
Check in and out by SMS
In some situations, it may be better to check in and out by SMS instead of using the app. For example, if you have no data connection or an old mobile phone.
Facilitate manual check-in and check-out with NFC tags. The user simply holds up the phone against the tag to report time. Order tags below.
Choose the right positioning setting
We’ve found that it can be tricky to choose the right positioning setting to ensure optimal functionality at check-in and check-out, especially for automatic check-out. Therefor, we now have a new setting, “must be on location when checking out, but auto-checkout is ok”. Make the correct settings.
New features and updates
We are constantly working to improve Nuba. Here are the latest improvements we have made:
- New function: Automatic location change! If you, for example, are checked in to “travel” and arrive at one of your favourite locations, you can specify that you want to change location automatically.
- Improvements to automatic check-in and check-out
- Improvements to the user interface
- Bug fixes
- It is already possible to filter work periods by length. Now we have added more choices: 3, 5, 7 and 9 hours.
- Many of you use our image feature. Documenting your work with images is becoming more and more common, so we have doubled the number of daily images from 15 to 30 per day per user.
- We have also made some minor UI improvements following feedback from users.
Remind and facilitate
As you probably know, we have two types of digital reminders, time-based and location-based. We also have a physical reminder – stickers.
Order tags to facilitate check-in and check-out. You just need to hold your phone against the tag for checking in and out.
Let us help you!
Do you have any questions or need help getting started? Call us right now.
If you want help getting started. We can quickly walk you through how easy it is to administrate.
Phone: 08-559 23 120